I have some feedback from a few of you. Thank you for that. I would love to hear from everyone. If a quick phone call from me would be easier please let me know or just call me at 972-880-5693. I am happy with any way you want to tell me your thoughts.
Here is a short list of the feedback so far:
- The game gets too hard too soon. By level 4 or 5 it becomes impossible to advance. I plan on smoothing out how hard the game gets to make the first 5 or 6 levels easier to play. I can tune each level to make the robot mechs smarter or dumber with their aiming. Per level there is a range threshold I can adjust so they can see you within a specific range. I am also going to introduce a force field for the drone, which is really going to help with this and make the game more fun.
- The Loading menu is confusing. You have 3 choices, Demo, Just Fly and Play. For beta 2 I will remove Demo and Just Fly. One button to press makes good sense for now.
- The drones hover after hitting the mechs. I need to make gravity more of a factor at low speeds.
- It is hard to know when you have killed the robot mechs. I am planning on large explosions when they die!
- You can fly right through the dead drones, which is odd.
- Beta 1 on iOS 8 is locked into portrait mode which the game is not designed for. I have fixed this and so Beta 2 will work on iOS 8.
Some Beta testers still are not able to install the Beta via Testflight. I have not forgotten you and please know I am still working on this issue. Also please be aware that Apple (who owns Testflight) has just release a beta version of their new Testflight system which promises to be less confusing to everyone involved. I hope so! It looks like it will only be available to people on iOS 8. Are you planning on upgrading to iOS 8?